TIZM ONLINE FUNDRAISING
Tizm is an online fundraising company that helps non-profits raise more revenue with online auctions, online giving, online raffles, and other fundraising methods.
Tizm recently redesigned its website to allow its clients to raise more revenue by using smartphones for bidding in online auctions. In the fall of 2012 these same smartphones will be able to make online donations to their favorite charities on the Tizm website at www.Tizm.com.
Early bidding by smartphone and online bidding have helped our non-profit clients increase auction revenue by 8-92%, increased attendance, and made it easier to checkout.
Tizm will train your staff to be ready for an making an emergency online financial plea due to a hurricane, toronado, earthquake, fire, flood, oil spill or other natural disaster which has greatly affected your non-profit's ability to perform. Within a few hours of a disaster occuring your non-profit will have emergency funding to help you work your way back to your normal operations.
Tizm also utilizes a unique marketing strategy which uses social media, PR, online advertising, and email campaigns aimed at affluent bidders. These efforts will help your non-profit produce the best auctions and the best direct donation campaigns you have had in several years, while requiring very little new work for you and your committee.
Tizm Online Auctions are Fun & Effective:
• Using Tizm for silent auctions is easy, quick, convenient and fun for bidders.
• It also significantly increases your pace of bidding & allows bidding from anywhere
by your smart-phone or your computers.
• Combining your and Tizm’s e-mail lists also promotes your event more cost effectively.
• Tizm’s use of social media, online ads and PR increases your bidding, your e-mail list,
your event attendance, and your exposure.
• Tizm delivers more auction items, including trips, jewelry and shopping experiences.
• Tizm’s gifts raise more revenue and add credibility, glamour and excitement to your event.
How Tizm’s online auctions work:
• You provide Tizm with a list of your auction items with a photo and a brief description of each item.
• Tizm builds & operates your online auction, edits / or writes more copy, edits the photos & ships the online sales.
• You approve all copy and photos before they are launched on www.Tizm.com.
• The online bidding and promotion campaigns last for the 30-40 days before your event.
• The final online bids become the opening bids at the event, which result in higher final bids.
• Online auctions guarantee bids in case bad weather or other circumstances hurt attendance.
• All auction winners pay you and two weeks later you pay Tizm.
• The end result is more exposure, more attendance, more gifts, more bidding & more revenues for you!
Tizm’s Client List Has Included:
University of New Orleans
De La Salle High School (New Orleans)
St. Georges Episcopal School (New Orleans)
Ben Franklin High School (New Orleans)
Audubon Institute (New Orleans)
New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival Foundation
Bridge House ( New Orleans)
Pro Bono Project (New Orleans)
Southern Dominican Province (New Orleans)
Hermann Grima & Gallier Historic House (New Orleans)
Junior Achievement (New Orleans)
Junior League (Covington, LA)
Junior League (Austin, Texas)
Sheltering Arms (Houston)
Diverse Works (Houston)
Amobi Okoye Foundation (Houston)
Texas Boys Choir (Ft. Worth)
Habitat for Humanity (Seminole County, Florida)
American Cancer Society (Orlando)
Abhow Foundation (Pleasanton, CA)
Wheelchair Foundation (Danville, CA)